We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team and manage the delivery of events and communications for our portfolio of standout clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of the pre-event planning & on-site delivery of their client’s events. The role will include, taking client briefs, preparing proposals, on-site event delivery and constructing clear budgets and timelines. Working closely with our internal creative and technical teams, as well as liaising with external suppliers, the role will cover all aspects of event management and technical production.
What you would be doing:
- As the key client contact, you would lead the accounts internally and be responsible for every element of the event management process
- You will interpret client briefs, coming up with your own creative ideas to push the boundaries of what is possible and adding value to the client relationship
- Working with the creative teams to develop proposals for new clients and delivering these at pitch stage
- You will lead projects; managing internal relationships with project managers, creatives, technicians, sales support and finance
What we need from you:
- A passion for live events and communications
- At least 5 years agency experience in event production for the conference/awards industry is essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in managing budgets
- The ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience presenting to clients at a senior management level
*Extensive travel is required for this role so the candidate must have a full, clean driving license. Ideally, you must also be within easy commutable distance of our offices in Swindon JN16 / M4.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit and you are interested in joining a growing and successful team, please contact us at 01793 849300 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org