An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic and fast paced Events Agency based in Swindon. We are looking for an experienced Event Manager with energy, ambition and a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ for our clients.
Corporate Events are a well-established Live Communications agency with an enviable client list and a real ambition to grow over the next 2-3 years. We have a vibrant & positive culture and will offer the successful candidate a generous salary and range of benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of the pre-event planning & on-site delivery of their client’s events. The role will includetaking client briefs, preparing proposals, on-site event delivery and constructing clear budgets and timelines. Working closely with our internal creative and technical teams, as well as liaising with external suppliers, the role will cover all aspects of event management and technical production.
What we need from you:
- A passion for live events and communications
- At least 5 years agency experience in event production for the conference/awards industry is essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in managing budgets
- The ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- That you are a team player
*Extensive travel is required for this role so the candidate must have a full, clean driving license. Ideally, you must also be within easy commutable distance of our offices in Swindon JN16 / M4.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit and you are interested in joining a growing and successful team, please contact us at 01793 849300 or email your CV to email@example.com
We’re actively recruiting new freelancers here at Corporate Events from all over the UK to work on our fun & exciting events. If you would like to be part of delivering events with us and you’re a freelancer please get in touch with Becki on firstname.lastname@example.org
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
We are currently looking for a motion graphic designer to join our creative team. The successful candidate will have bags of energy and ideas, and be producing highly creative animations in-house at our Wiltshire based studio.
The candidate will be working as part of a creative design team, taking direction from the Senior Designer to create both opening and closing animations, stings, and a variety of other on-screen graphics for a wide variety of corporate clients. Experience working with corporate and commercial clients would be beneficial along with a good basic understanding of how to work effectively with brand guidelines.
When given storyboards which have a clear visual style, the candidate will be expected to bring them to life through the use of 2D and 3D animation. On occasions, design ideas created individually and translated into animation will be required. This is where the candidate’s true creative flair can be shown. The candidate needs to be comfortable working both individually and as part of a team and be able to take direction and input from the Creative Director throughout different projects. Clear communication skills are key to this role as there will be the need to liaise with Event Managers as well as the Creative Director and Studio Production Manager.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Educated to degree level in graphic design
- Has a strong sense of typography and layout
- A creative thinker
- A great communicator
We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to show a strong demonstration of their abilities
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience working within a design studio
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Final Cut or other editing software would be advantageous
- Understanding of Cinema 4D or an alternative 3D application
- Experience with live-action camera work and an on-going interest in this area will be of benefit as we are looking to develop this area of the business
We are looking for a creative all-rounder who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, has a great eye for design and is looking to take their skills in animation, filming and editing to the next level.
If you are interested in joining a growing and successful team please contact us at 01793 849300 or email your CV to email@example.com