An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic and fast paced Sales & Marketing team, based in Swindon. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with energy, ambition and a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ for our clients.
Corporate Events are a well-established event production agency with an enviable client list and a real ambition to grow over the next 2-3 years. We have a vibrant, fun culture and offer the successful candidate a range of benefits.
The role is content driven and centres around lead generation and inbound marketing. Increasing traffic and conversions through our website, as well as maintaining and developing our presence and reputation within our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing degree and 2-3 years’ experience in both digital and traditional marketing within a B2B environment. You must have excellent copywriting skills, the ability to create and execute a marketing plan and a proven ability to work autonomously. You should have a strong digital marketing background including an understanding of email marketing, SEO, WordPress CMS, Google Adwords & Analytics, and be confident in all social media channels. The added experience of working with and managing a marketing automation software, more specifically ‘Hubspot’, would be a bonus.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Management of the Corporate Events website – writing new content, adding and optimising pages and creating calls to actions to maintain a continual flow of incoming enquiries
- Working with SEO & PPC agencies to maintain and develop our online digital strategy
- Analysing and reporting on website traffic through Google Analytics and HubSpot’s Analytics Tool
- Writing regular articles based on the industry for the Corporate Events blog, press release and produce case-studies of recent events
- Management of the ‘HubSpot’ platform to nurture and communicate with contacts across email and online
- Writing monthly newsletters both for external use and for Internal Communications
- Becoming the custodian of the Corporate Events social channels, managing reach, writing copy and delivering campaigns
- Finding new and innovative ways of promoting Corporate Events – through industry events, direct and email marketing campaigns, social and PR
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a great work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Have excellent copy-writing skills
- Be a confident communicator with a passion for marketing and communications
- Have proven experience managing an end to end, multi-channel marketing strategy
- Be confident liaising with and managing external agencies and building relationships with industry journalists
- Have social media marketing experience
- Have proven experience managing data and analysing marketing reports
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply by sending your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to give us a call!