OPERATIONS ASSISTANT PLANNER
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic and fast paced Operations Team, based in Swindon. We are looking for an Operations Planner who will report to the Operations Manager.
Experience in the event business would be an advantage, or a very organised and motivated individual who can multi-task and works well with other team members.
Corporate Events are a well establishedEvent & Live Communications agency with a real ambition to grow over the next 2-3 years. We have a vibrant, fun culture and offer the successful candidate a range of benefits.
Role & Responsibility
This position undertakes responsibility for all aspects of crew booking, accommodation and their logistics. The Operations Assistant will also support the management team of Corporate Events with goal orientated tasks.
- Allocate Events to Internal Project Managers
- Allocate planning time / preparation time to Project Managers
- Work on our systems to co-ordinate crew bookings with freelancers and ensure a good working relationship with the Operations Team.
- Ensure that our Event Mangers have the support and information required to communicate with our clients effectively.
- Be innovative in the approach to enhance our current working practices.
- Responsibility for Logistics, for the events for booking of accommodation/travel.
- Work to KPI’s and reporting against set KPi’s
Key Skill & Experience
The successful candidate will be
- Highly motivated, driven and results oriented individual.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident communicator and phone manner.
- An understanding of the events industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work independency and as part of a team
- Willingness to succeed in the role.
We’re actively recruiting new freelancers here at Corporate Events from all over the UK to work on our fun & exciting events. If you would like to be part of delivering events with us and you’re a freelancer please get in touch with Becki on email@example.com
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
We are currently looking for a motion graphic designer to join our creative team. The successful candidate will have bags of energy and ideas, and be producing highly creative animations in-house at our Wiltshire based studio.
The candidate will be working as part of a creative design team, taking direction from the Senior Designer to create both opening and closing animations, stings, and a variety of other on-screen graphics for a wide variety of corporate clients. Experience working with corporate and commercial clients would be beneficial along with a good basic understanding of how to work effectively with brand guidelines.
When given storyboards which have a clear visual style, the candidate will be expected to bring them to life through the use of 2D and 3D animation. On occasions, design ideas created individually and translated into animation will be required. This is where the candidate’s true creative flair can be shown. The candidate needs to be comfortable working both individually and as part of a team and be able to take direction and input from the Creative Director throughout different projects. Clear communication skills are key to this role as there will be the need to liaise with Event Managers as well as the Creative Director and Studio Production Manager.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Educated to degree level in graphic design
- Has a strong sense of typography and layout
- A creative thinker
- A great communicator
We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to show a strong demonstration of their abilities
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience working within a design studio
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Final Cut or other editing software would be advantageous
- Understanding of Cinema 4D or an alternative 3D application
- Experience with live-action camera work and an on-going interest in this area will be of benefit as we are looking to develop this area of the business
We are looking for a creative all-rounder who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, has a great eye for design and is looking to take their skills in animation, filming and editing to the next level.
If you are interested in joining a growing and successful team please contact us at 01793 849300 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org